Walgreens is one of the most popular destinations to buy household items, toiletries, clothing, gadgets, and more. Currently, the company has more than 8,000 stores in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, and the US Virgin Islands.
Walgreens corrects its deficiencies by listening directly to its customers. The WalgreensListens survey is open to any customer who wants to make sure the company knows and works with their opinions and comments.
WalgreeensListens Survey Methods
There are three different ways to respond to the WalgreensListens survey:
1) Online Method
- Register online at WalgreensListens.com
- To select the online survey mode, customers need proof of recent purchase from the Walgreen store and an invitation to participate in the survey.
- If the people are Walgreens shoppers, first visit www.walgreenslistens.com.
- Select your preferred language on the survey portal and enter the survey code, password, and time of visit.
- Then click the Home tab to search for WalgreensListens.
- Now you need to answer all of the survey questions that actually relate to your last visit to Walgreens.
- After an attendee reviews the overall experience, they can leave a comment on where changes can be made in the store.
- Finally, fill in your information like your name and phone number to submit information to the WalgreensListens survey.
- People log into the system and are notified when they really are the winners.
2) Telephonic Method
Walgreens customers should call 1-800-763-0547 or 800-658-1584 and complete the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey based on all items suggested on the call.
3) Mail Method
Handwrite your full name, age, address, and contact number on a 3 “by 5” sheet of paper and mail it in the locker to Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey, Dept-S8000 PO Box 4006, Large Rapids, MN 55730-4006.
This was how customers could easily complete the Walgreens List Survey and earn a variety of unique rewards. The official website for responding to the Walgreens survey is www.walgreenslistens.com.