The WalgreensListens Customer Satisfaction Survey is an opportunity for all customers to provide feedback on their business. Customer feedback helps them develop and improve their products and services.
By completing the WalgreensListens survey, you will help Walgreens understand your needs. This survey is a win-win situation for everyone involved, as you, as a customer, have the opportunity to enter the contest and win a prize.
However, before responding to this survey, customers must meet certain requirements. Participants must meet these requirements to complete this survey and provide feedback on how to improve company services.
WalgreensListens Survey Rules
To participate in the WalgreensListens online survey, you must meet the following eligibility criteria;
- This survey is only available to residents of the United States, excluding residents of Puerto Rico.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- Walgreens employees and their immediate family members cannot participate in this survey.
- Proof of purchase cannot exceed 72 hours.
- You can complete the survey in English or Spanish.
- You must have high-speed Internet access, either through a smartphone, laptop, or computer.
- You should also have your current sales receipt handy.
- To complete this survey, you must visit the official website www.wagcares.com or www.walgreenslistens.com.
- Now you must enter the following information, the survey number, the password, and the time of receipt of your proof of purchase, then click the Start button.
- The search page loads.
- It takes 5-10 minutes to complete the survey.
- After completing the survey, you will be asked to provide personal information. This information will be used to notify you once you have won the grand prize.
- After you have answered all the questions and provided all your personal information. Click the Submit button.
Therefore, these are the basic requirements that participants must meet in order to participate in the WalgreensListens Customer Satisfaction Survey.